sábado, 19 de marzo de 2016

Evaluating an e-project

Good afternoon everybody! It is the first time I had to face the task of evaluating an e-project. Being honest I did not know much about e-projects so the first I had to do was analysing and reading what an e-project is and how to do it. Do you want to know the results?

My edesign evaluation has been done of an e-project called "Arts and Music around the world" which was created in 2014 by four of our Master's students. The reason that made me choose this eproject is because I am very interested in Arts and Music and I think they are basic subjects for our children so they help them develop their brain, attitude and feelings. Our partners did a good job two years ago. Here you have the link where you can check it: 



The first step for analysing the project was selecting the tool by which I would evaluate the project and I selected the "Evaluating Ebooks design" rubric because I consider that it gives you the keys of the exact elements you have to analyse. Thanks to this, it is easier to score since it is very clear what you are taking into account at every moment. The rubric is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tYc2LUEOmadVk2M0tBcVlyR0E/view 

Finally I would like to introduce the tool I have used to explain my evaluation which is Biteslide. It was the first time I used it but I discovered a neat, colorful and at the same time intuitive tool. I easily understood how to use it and the final result is very beautiful and dynamic since the tool allows you to use many possibilities such as changing the background, fonts, pictures... Biteslide is a good discover and I think my evaluation is very clear and well developed through it. Here you have the link to my evaluation: https://www.biteslide.com/albums/view/ryntG5oKYUG



Hope you liked my first evaluation of an e-project and I hope you will all like it. Soon I will post you my own e-project trailer... You just have to wait a bit ;)

Thanks for reading me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario